Please see information below from Outcomers Dundalk, on their upcoming events. If you have any questions, please contact Lorna Costello on email@example.com or 0861625030.
Dr. Brinkmann is a gender psychologist based in West Cork. The sessions she facilitates are not medical sessions, they are spaces for trans young people and their parents to meet others in similar situations to discuss challenges and joys in their life and to ask Lisa questions. These have been very successful since they began in 2020, and the demand has continued to grow. As they are on zoom, they are not restricted to one geographical area. They are free of charge.
If you know any trans and non-binary young people or parents of trans and non-binary young people who would like to join this space, they can register for the event on the below links. If young people would like their youth worker to attend the session, you are welcome to join along with the young person.
Online chats with Dr. Brinkmann for trans young people
April 19th – 7pm to 9pm.
Online chats with Dr. Brinkmann for parents of trans young people
April 30th – 12pm to 2pm
STIs, Safer Sex and Condoms webinar with HIV Ireland
April 21st 5pm to 6.30pm
This webinar is for over 18s only.
Our peer support groups continue to meet at the following times:
- Youth group for 12 – 17 year olds in Outcomers centre, Dundalk: Friday 4pm to 7pm, Saturday 3pm to 5pm
- Young adults group for 18 to 30 year olds in Outcomers centre, Dundalk: Thursday 5pm to 7pm
- Over 30s Women’s Group in Outcomers Centre, Dundalk: 3rd Monday of every month 7pm to 9pm.
- Over 30s Men’s Group in Outcomers centre, Dundalk: Every 2nd week, 7pm to 9pm
- LGBT+Adults Group, Flemington Community Centre, Balbriggan:
- LGBT+ Adults Group, Kells FRC, Kells, Co. Meath: 2nd and 4th Monday of every month 7pm to 9pm
LGBT+ Adults Group, Trim FRC, Trim, Co. Meath: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month 7pm to 9pm.