INVOLVE Youth Services Meath
|Description||Involve Youth Services recognises the equality of the Traveller Community by providing programmes, initiatives and services that promote the participation and inclusion of the Traveller Community in Irish Society.|
|Contact||Billie Morgan, Youth Work Co-ordinator|
|Phone Number||086 078 5560|
Cultúr Migrant Services
|Description||Cultúr is a community work organization working across Co. Meath with ethnic minorities including immigrants, migrant workers, asylum seekers and refugees. Cultúr uses a community work approach to its work with migrants. Community work seeks to achieve social change through addressing the root causes of inequality and injustice.|
|Contact||Ph: 046 9093120|
|Address||Cultúr Celebrating Diversity Ltd.
1st Floor, St. Anne’s Resource Centre
Navan Co. Meath.
Traveller Primary Health Care Project
|Description||Primary Health Care for Travellers Projects were developed as a peer led initiative, training Travellers as community healthcare workers within their own community. The Community Health Care Workers bring health promotion directly to their community, advocate on behalf of service users and assist in the processes involved in accessing services. They are also engaged in training health service staff in anti-racism and Traveller culture awareness training.|
|Address||2 Cannon Row, Navan, Co. Meath|
|Services Provided||Health Promotion|
Meath Travellers Workshop Ltd.
|Description||Meath Travellers Workshop is a voluntary Community Development Organisation, a partnership of Travellers & Settled people working together for equality. Navan Travellers Workshops works as a partnership of Travellers and Settled People working to improve and enhance the social and economic situation of the Travelling Community in County Meath.
|Contact||Ph: 046 - 9027801
|Address||Fairgreen, Dillonsland, Navan, Co. Meath|
• Exchange House Ireland has over 35 years experience providing Traveller specific, professional, front-line family support, crisis intervention, education, training and services for children and young people in Ireland. Visit Website
• Pavee Point Traveller and Roma Centre is a national NGO that works to promote Traveller and Roma human rights in Ireland through research, policy development, advocacy and collective community action. Visit Website
• The Irish Refugee Council (IRC) is Ireland’s only national non-governmental organisation which specialises in working with and for refugees in Ireland. Visit Website
• The Immigrant Council of Ireland is a human rights organisation and Independent Law Centre. We support and advocate for the rights of immigrants and their families and act as a catalyst for public debate, legal and policy change. Visit Website
• Crosscare Migrant Project is a Dublin based NGO providing information and advocacy support to Irish emigrants and people who have moved to Ireland. Visit Website
• New Communities Partnership (NCP) is an independent national network of 175 immigrant-led groups comprising of 65 nationalities with offices in Dublin and Cork with outreach to other cities. We support and strengthen our Irish citizenship communities. Visit Website
• Spirasi (Spiritan Asylum Services Initiative) is the national centre for the rehabilitation of victims of torture in Ireland. Visit Website