In collaboration with our partners in Meath and Kildare Children and Young People’s Services Committees, Archways are delighted to invite parents and guardians to attend a free live webinar “Understanding Anxiety & Supporting my Child”, taking place on Tuesday, the 16th of May 2023.
This 90 minute webinar will take place twice on this date, in the morning from 11.00am – 12.30pm, and in the evening from 7.00pm – 8.30pm, so if you are interested in attending, you can register for the time that suits you best.
To book a place at the morning webinar taking place from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm, please click here.
To book a place at the evening webinar taking place from 7.00 pm – 8.30 pm, please click here.
The webinar aims to help parents and guardians of children from birth to 18 years to:
- Understand the difference between worry, stress and anxiety
- Develop an understanding of how worry, stress and anxiety can affect children and young people
- Develop tools and strategies to support children and young people
- Better understand factors which affect and influence children’s development
- Explore self-care tools and strategies
This will be hosted via Zoom webinar, and a link to access the webinar will be sent to attendees in advance of the date.
This webinar is kindly funded by basis.point.