Registrations are now OPEN for our FREE ONLINE Autumn / Winter Art Programmes – A chance for children and young people (ages 6-15) with *lifelong physical health conditions to explore their creativity and grow in confidence, while making new friends and having fun along the way!
Our online programme consists of both on and offline creative activities and is available nationwide so children and young people can take part wherever they are!
To sign up for a programme please click on the links below. These links will take you to the sign-up forms and registration details for your chosen programme.
ONLINE Autumn Mid-Term Camp for Teenagers 31 Oct – 4 Nov
- 3 days of interactive sessions on Tues, Thurs and Sat
- Optional time in between sessions to get creative at your own pace!
ONLINE Winter Art Programme for 6-12 Year Olds Nov 11 – Dec 16
Option 1: Ages 6-8
Option 2: Ages 9-12
- Weekly activities delivered by surprise postal drops
- 2 online sessions with the artist (optional)
- A chance to sign-up to a Post Pal exchange (optional)
*A lifelong physical health condition is one which can be treated and managed but usually not cured. Examples include diabetes, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, allergies, heart conditions, chronic asthma, spina bifida, juvenile arthritis, rare or complex conditions and many more.